Corporate Children’s Christmas Party
Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory is the perfect place to hold a Children’s Christmas Party.
CLICK HERE to see our packages and pricing.
“We recently hosted our Children’s Christmas Party here and have nothing but wonderful memories! Thanks to the staff for being prompt and attentive to our specific event needs. The staff met with us prior to the event to walk through the space and understand our intentions for the evening. They tailored the evening to accommodate our guests and activities, while making sure we all got the full experience. The staff the night of was excellent and took pressure off our staff so we could enjoy the event. The food was served on time, the quality of the food was great, the facility was clean, and they even cared about the small details. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking to host a party. For reference we had 100 people in attendance (half adults half children) and the party room fit us well. We look forward to coming back!”
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking
- All room rentals require a minimum spend on food and beverage
- Final numbers and selections must be confirmed at least 10 days prior to your event
- Final payment must be made in full 10 days prior to the event
- All food & beverages are subject to a 15% gratuity charge plus applicable taxes
- All charges are subject to applicable taxes
- No outside food and beverage may be brought into the facility
- Clients may arrive half an hour prior to their event start time to set up any items that are not provided by the facility
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory is completely wheelchair accessible
- Free parking onsite
- Leftover food will be assessed by a Food Safety Trained staff to be deemed food safe in order to be sent home as leftovers
3) Send a Request Online:
Fill out the form below to request to book a Corporate Children’s Christmas Party!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we bring in our own Santa and hand out presents?
Santa is not included in your package price, so of course you can bring your own and hand out presents! Our Gift Store can arrange bug- and butterfly-themed gifts for you. Please let us know your budget and we can have the gifts ready on the day of your event.
Can we bring in our own food?
We do not allow any other outside food inside the facility.
What if a guest has a food allergy?
If someone attending the party has a food allergy or dietary concern, please let us know. Because we cannot guarantee that we are a nut-free facility, we allow the person with the allergy to bring in their own food.
What are some examples of items inside the goody bags?
Our goody bags contain an assortment of things from our gift store and they are different every time. They contain things like pencils, erasers, suckers/candies, little insect figurines, and trinkets like magnifying glasses and kaleidoscopes.
Do we have private use of the facility?
The rental room included with your package is exclusively for your group. The Conservatory and Galleries are public spaces. If you would like an exclusive-use booking, we can accommodate after 5pm. Please contact for more information for bookings after 5pm, as the pricing structure is different in the evenings.
What is the maximum number of people you can accommodate for a Children’s Christmas Party?
We can generally accommodate up to 300 people for a party.
Please note: we have temporarily revised our package to be in accordance with Public Health guidelines surrounding physical distancing. We are now booking events for 10-21 guests, however rentals for up to 37 guests may be accommodated, please inquire for more information.
Is admission included in the package price?
Admissions are included in the package price based on your room rental rate. Additional admissions are discounted at $7.50 per person +HST.