Member Timed Tickets
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and visitors.
We have made some changes to the way we move and interact throughout the facility to keep everyone safe and healthy. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we work together to observe all physical distancing guidelines.
What you need to know:
- Face masks are mandatory throughout the facility. See all exemptions >
- Timed tickets are required for all visitors
- Contactless payment only, no cash
- Respect others & keep as least 6 feet apart
- Follow signs for one-way traffic flow
If you are unable to make the reserved time you must notify us at least one day prior to your scheduled visit. Please email email@example.com or call 519-653-1234 x 100. To ensure we are able to accommodate visitors at all times, regular no shows will be monitored and contacted.
*All Annual Passes affected by the closure will be extended by the amount of time we are closed for.
Please note: we are not currently selling Annual Passes
Continue scrolling within the grey box