Celebrate your child’s birthday with butterflies and a private party room!
Please note: due to the on-going public health situation surrounding COVID-19, all Birthday Party bookings are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Here’s what parents have to say:
“We just wanted to send you a little note to say thank you so much, Adison had a really great party. Hannah was excellent with all of the girls, they really liked her a lot. We will be highly recommending Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory to everyone we know and we will definitely be back on our own very soon.”
“My husband and I just want to thank you for all of the arrangements for Ava’s birthday last Saturday. It was a wonderful event and all the kids had a blast. Thank you again!”
Plan Your Party!
- Admission for up to 12 people
- Exclusive use of private party room for 2 hours, plates, cutlery, table cloths
- Colourful, customizable, printable or electronic invites to send to your guests
- Self-guided scavenger hunt
- 1 large pizza (12 slices)
- 10 apple juice boxes and 2 water bottles
- 1 dozen cupcakes
- Butterfly Release: Watch a kaleidoscope of butterflies flutter into the Conservatory, $50.00
- Insect Encounter: Get an up-close look at some of our tropical insects, $35.00
- Goody Bags: Includes a butterfly guide, a bookmark and free child admission, insect-themed toys, candy, $7.50 each
- Assorted Sandwich/Wrap Platter: Approximately 10 servings, $60.00
- Veggie and Dip Platter: Approximately 10 servings, $35.00
- Fruit Platter: Approximately 10 servings, $50.00
- Extra Pizza: $25.00 each
- Bags of Chips: $2.00 each
Additional food packages are available – please contact us for more details
Food and beverage options are subject to 15% gratuity plus applicable taxes
Birthday parties can be booked no earlier than 4 weeks in advance of your desired date. We require payment in full to secure your date. Subsequent, non-refundable payments may be required for additional food options and/or add-ons. Your food order must be submitted at least one week before the party. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the party. Cancellations without written notice of at least 14 business days will result in a fee equivalent to all food costs. Our Booking Coordinator would be happy to answer any questions.
3) SEND A REQUEST ONLINE:
Fill out the form below to request to book a birthday party!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we bring in our own cake?
At this time we do not allow any outside food inside the facility.
Can I Bring in Decorations?
You can bring in decorations, but we kindly ask that nothing be taped or pinned to the walls. Some helium balloons, or a banner to attach to the window/door/table are permitted, but generally our guests find it unnecessary.
What are some examples of items inside the goody bags?
Our goody bags contain an assortment of things from our gift store and they are different every time. They contain things like pencils, bouncy balls, erasers, suckers/candies, little insect figurines, and a butterfly guide and bookmark.
What if a guest has a food allergy?
If someone attending the party has a food allergy or dietary concern, please let us know. Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory is not a nut-free facility and we will allow the person with the allergy to bring in their own food if they prefer.
What time can we get into the room? Can we stay after the party is over?
You may arrive 5-10 minutes early to get situated. Our party rooms are deep cleaned between bookings, so unfortunately the room booking cannot extend beyond the allotted 2 hour time frame.
Annual Passholder Exclusive!
Annual Passholders booking a birthday party receive a complimentary Birthday Butterfly Release! Annual Passholders receive special privileges in addition to free admission for an entire year. Learn more about becoming an Annual Passholder >