BugQuest Summer Day Camp 2018
Spend a week as an entomologist and discover the world of bugs! This year’s theme is Pollinator Power: Butterflies, Bees & Beetles. We’ll learn all about what makes pollinators special and why they’re super important.
A typical day at camp includes bug-hunts, time behind the scenes in the Conservatory, and crafts & activities. Campers will meet lots of bugs up close & personal during our adventures.
- Cost is $230.00 + HST. except for the week of Junior camp Aug 7 – 10 (see ** below).
- Camp hours are 9 am – 4 pm, but before care (8:00am to 9:00am) and after care (4:00pm to 5:00pm) are available at a cost of $20.00 each for the week.
- Please read the Policies & Information Package before you complete your reservation.
- Lunch & snacks can also be purchased at additional charge. You’ll have the option to add this on during your online reservation.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 519-653-1234 ext 110 or email us.
BugQuest Junior (ages 5 – 7, born 2011-2013)
- July 9 – 13
- July 23 – 27 **FULL!
- Aug 7 – 10 ** Note that this is a 4-day camp due to the Civic Holiday. This week of camp is offered at the reduced rate of $190 + HST.
CLICK HERE to register for BugQuest Junior
BugQuest Senior (ages 8 – 12 – born 2006-2010)
- July 16 – 20
- July 30 – Aug 3
- August 13 – 17
CLICK HERE to register for BugQuest Senior
Camp Policies & Information
Please read the Policies & Information package prior to registering your child for camp. It is designed to provide you with information about the way our camp operates. Please print off and keep this document for reference. Our goal is your child’s safety and success!
- Advanced registration is required. Registration must be received at least two weeks prior to the start of camp to avoid late fees.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The registration form must be filled out and fees paid before a space is guaranteed for your child.