Face Mask Policy
All staff and visitors will be required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces, as mandated under the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020.
Masks must be worn in a manner that covers the mouth, nose and chin during any period when indoors at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. Visitors are welcome to wear their own mask, and masks will be available for purchase on-site.
Visitors do not need to wear a face-mask when:
- They are a child under the age of 2 years old
- They cannot wear the face-mask as a result of a medical condition or a disability
- They are unable to put on or remove a face covering without assistance
- They are to consume food or drink, while seated in the Café dining room only
- As may be necessary for the purposes of health and safety
Please note: in working in accordance with the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020, no person shall be required to provide proof of any of the exemptions.
Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory will be evaluating our Health & Safety Commitments on an ongoing basis.
Updated October 27, 2020