Health & Safety Commitments Surrounding COVID-19
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and visitors.
We have made some changes to the way we move and interact throughout the facility to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we work together to observe all physical distancing guidelines.
What you need to know:
- Face masks are mandatory, except in the greenhouse. See all exemptions >
- Timed tickets are required for all visitors
- Contactless payment only, no cash
- Respect others & keep as least 6 feet apart
- Follow signs for one-way traffic flow
Please see our Health & Safety Commitments below:
- All staff and visitors will be required to wear a face mask while on-site, however face masks are not required within the tropical greenhouse. Visitors are welcome to wear their own masks, and face masks will be available for purchase on-site. See all exemptions >
- All visitors, including members, will be required to purchase timed tickets in advance online. We will be limiting the number of visitors on the grounds and within the facility.
- Timed tickets are non-refundable/transferable.
- Contactless payment only (Credit/Debit), no cash will be accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Visitors will be asked to reschedule their visit for another date and time if they:
- are showing cold or flu-like symptoms
- have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or showing cold or flu-like symptoms
- have traveled internationally within the past 14 days
- Staff and visitors will be required to observe all physical distancing guidelines by keeping 6 feet/2 metres apart from others.
- Visitors will be required to follow all signs for one-way traffic flow.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitization of surfaces throughout the facility.
- Hand sanitization is encouraged using touch-free, sensor activated, faucets, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers that are available in the washrooms, and touch-free hand sanitizer stations that are available throughout the facility.
- All coat racks and water stations will be temporarily closed. Please note: no food or drink is permitted on-site, with the exception of personal water bottles.
- A selection of hot food, snacks, and refreshments are currently available for take-out and can be enjoyed outside on our Cafe patio. Chrysalis Cafe is open daily from 10:30am to 4:00pm.
- Gift Store is open but observing a no-touch policy.
As we all work together to prioritize health and safety you may experience some delays, please be kind and patient with staff and visitors as we navigate this new normal.