Plans change, love prevails!
This Micro-Wedding Package is perfect for those wanting to say “I do” during an intimate ceremony and reception.
A micro-wedding at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory grants you and your guests exclusive use of the entire facility including the butterfly conservatory, front foyer, both galleries, dining room, and private bridal suite.
The Micro-Wedding Package includes:
- Exclusive facility rental from 5:30pm-10:00pm for your ceremony, photographs, and dinner reception
- Consultation and day-of coordination from Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory’s Wedding and Event Team
- A celebratory release of live butterflies in the Conservatory for your ceremony or photographs
- Bridal suite use starting at 4:00pm on the day of your wedding
- Signing table with a white linen
- White folding chairs for your ceremony
- Tables, wooden Vineland cross-back chairs, dishes, flatware, glasses, and service for your reception
- White, black, or ivory linens, and your choice of napkin colour
- Speaker and microphone for ceremony music & dinner music (couple to provide device and playlist)
- Lectern for speeches
- Custom floor plan arranged to accommodate physical distancing
- Photography permit
- Set up and tear down by Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory staff
- A three course gourmet dinner with menu customization including special dietary requests (gluten free, vegan, etc.)
- Wedding cake service (includes cake cutting and serving)
- First dance as a couple under the waterfall
- All pricing is subject to applicable taxes, SOCAN, and ReSound Fees.
Micro-weddings can have anywhere from 10-40 guests, this is in accordance with all health & safety commitments, as advised by Public Health. Micro-Weddings taking place in 2021 may take place Sundays thru Thursdays (select Saturdays may be available, please inquire with the Wedding & Event Team for availability). All reception packages are subject to HST and 15% gratuity.
Wedding parties provide their own officiant, photographer, videographer and music.
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests. We have made some temporary changes to how we conduct weddings and events in our facility to keep everyone safe and healthy. Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory is acting in accordance with The Government of Ontario’s guidelines for Phase 3 reopening. These policies will be reviewed and revised on an ongoing basis as the public health situation surrounding COVID-19 evolves.
More Wedding links…
Enjoy a lush natural backdrop for your photos and best of all you never have to worry about inclement weather. Exclusive use of the conservatory is included in all ceremony and reception packages.
Learn more about Photography >
Enjoy exclusive use of the entire facility for receptions for up to 130 guests (seated). Our wedding coordinator will provide consultation and will help you select the perfect reception package.
Learn more about Wedding Receptions >
Shower the bride-to-be in an elegant private room with catered options like English style tea service.Later you can explore the beautiful tropical setting of the Butterfly Conservatory.
Learn more about Bridal Showers >