Timed Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. These Tickets are non-refundable, cannot be sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. This ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory management.
2. Ticket holders may transfer their tickets to a later date/time, however ticket transfers must be initiated before the entry time on the ticket. Transfers can be made by calling our team at 519-653-1234. No transfers can be made after the entry time has lapsed, and ALL tickets are non-refundable. This ticket permits access to only those attractions indicated on the ticket.
4. All ticket purchases are subject to a transaction fee inclusive of HST. This fee is a fixed fee per transaction that helps to offset the costs associated with using a third party ticketing system.
6. These Tickets grant a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one timed admission, as well as use of applicable attractions (subject to age/height/time restrictions) during the date and time specified at point of purchase.
7. All hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
8. These Tickets may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
9. The holder of these Tickets agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory, including all Health & Safety Commitments.
10. Tickets must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
11. Management reserves the right to revoke Tickets at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
12. Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
13. Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of and releases Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory, and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
14. To ensure a safe, enjoyable experience, we ask that visitors abide by all Conservatory Policies. See all Conservatory Policies >
For additional information call 519-653-1234.