Please note: receptions & social events at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory are temporarily suspended due to the on-going public health situation surrounding COVID-19
A wedding reception at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory grants you and your guests exclusive use of the entire facility including the butterfly conservatory, front foyer, both galleries, dining room, and private bridal suite. Each wedding reception package includes:
- Consultation with a member of Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory’s Wedding & Event Team
- Exclusive use for 5 hours (starting as early as 5pm) for evening receptions
- Exclusive use of the dining room from 9 am to 12 pm for brunch receptions
- Cake table, guest book table, gift table and lecturn for speeches
- White, ivory, or black linens and your choice of napkin colour. Linen upgrades and/or use of backdrop are available at additional cost
- Chair covers are included for evening receptions. Sashes available at an additional cost
- Wedding cake service (includes cake cutting and serving)
- Menu customization including special dietary requests (gluten free, vegan, halal etc.)
- Food tasting for two available for evening receptions upon request
- Dance floor area and space to accommodate a DJ
- All pricing is subject to applicable taxes, SOCAN, and ReSound Fees.
The dining room can seat up to 140 guests. Hors d’oeuvres-style receptions can accommodate up to 160 guests. Brunch receptions can seat up to 100 guests. All reception packages are subject to HST and 15% gratuity.
More Wedding links…
The Butterfly Conservatory is a truly enchanting backdrop for your special day. Exchange vows amidst free-flying butterflies, lush tropical foliage and cascading waterfalls.
Learn more about Wedding Ceremonies >
Enjoy a lush natural backdrop for your photos and best of all you never have to worry about inclement weather. Exclusive use of the conservatory is included in all ceremony and reception packages.
Learn more about Photography >
Shower the bride-to-be in an elegant private room with catered options like English style tea service.Later you can explore the beautiful tropical setting of the Butterfly Conservatory.
Learn more about Bridal Showers >